What You Need to Know:
Workouts are 3x per week, separated by phases, plus an optional 4th day dedicated to cardio and core to help you safely reintroduce impact.
- PHASE 1: focus on reconnecting to your inner core
- PHASE 2: focus on progressively strengthening this connection and incorporating some rehabilitative core movements
- PHASE 3: continue with core strengthening and beginning full body strength
- PHASE 4: progressively challenging the core and rest of the body to rebuild strength while implementing strategies to help manage possible symptoms
- Hip band
- Resistance band(s)
- Kettlebells OR dumbbells
- Sliders or alternative (if you have a hard floor, this can be as simple as using socks or small towels)
- Bench/chair or equivalent that can be used for: steps ups, step-downs, bench dips, box squats, copenhagen planks, inverted rows (if no bars), etc
- Floor mat (optional, but nice to have)
Regular pricePRICE: $99.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.